Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Story of my yesterday

So... My friend Jeigh has a tottally wicked sweet blog. The me in my head was all let's do it! Well here I am and yeah the little me in my head had no idea what she was going to write.........Omgeezy?! Jeigh Mer just called! .....Creepy physic ablilites created by blogging?

Now what to talk about.......Jeez I kinda wish I went into this with a plan!
Oh!! Yesterday we had a wrestling meet. Fun stuff! Sadly due to my inability to wrestle at the moment I was just taking forfeits due too the myserious nerve problem. I haven't been allowed to do any contact for weeks!

Anyway my thumb it's nasty famous spasm. I was just sitting there. My first thought? Yeah, it goes along the lines of : I hate my life. ( by the way I don't hat my life, my life rocks I jut hate situations) This time my hand was seriously mad at me.

It started as usual my thumb dislocating, my fingers drawing in. Then my arm joined in becoming tight as can be. Then my chest began to hurt. the pan made it's way down to my leg. Ouch. My wonderful coaches freaked out, along with the rest iof the team. Oh yeah, this all happened in a span of 30 minutes. So we did the only thing we knew to do, call my parental units who were a good three hours away. When we met my parents we proceeded to the hospital. Where I got to ride around in a wheel chair! ( so much fun) They took me to a room and lifted me on to the bed.. I so couldn't do it myself.

Now for the tests. They started, of course wuth blood drawing. Now you will learn needles are scary to me.I freaked out! They gave me a cat scan. Then ( hardest of all) I had to pee in a cup! Something I realized is nearly impossible without the help of the left side of your body functioning.

After all that fun we weren't home until 1 AM hence why you are hearing from an 18 years old girl not at school today........

And still the least of my problems......I hate boys sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment