So there is this guy I've been watching on YouTube for two years. My mom never told me I had a twin, but well apprently I do. He exsists! ( on YouTube!) It''s a scary situation, the fact I have a twin and apprently the fact he has so many girl fans that are in love with him and are in LOVE with him. I'm sure he's gotten the whole " I wanna meet you, Mitchell" thing resulting in some crazy fan trying rape him. Hmm....but who knows the kid could be my soulmate not my twin.....Well I'm so gonna go with twin I don't know this kid yet.
Anyways if you want to make my dreams come true find a way I can hang out with Mitchell Davis.
Just to prove to you people he does exsist heres a video! ( also youtube.com/livelavalive for his page :] watch them you will see I am right)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment