Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow-bos, yo!

^ snow-bos...kinda like hobos.....I made it up, I like it!


We got out of school early!!! yay!!You know what? I'm not even sure why! Yes ice was falling from the sky BUT the roads were ok but maybe the roads are bad now, I really don't know. Jed ( my car) has 2 wheel drive. Hence, I get stranded up on this mountain when it snows! Oh and school is cancelled tomorrow....that's actually depressing because of stupid ol' snow packets....Yeah work on a snow day!!! It's s
stupid. Also, I was owning face at soccer in my lifetime fitness class...( when I look at this part of the line is moved. Idk why but it is... I didn't do it)I was like one of the best.



^ that's how I felt everytime I looked out the window every snowday before flippin' Snow Packets....I hate the Board of Education they can't give us enough food or just let us have a nice relaxing day.

.....There's this dance at school next week and well since I turned down like 6 people before my original date decided to be a player and I was like dude you aren't going with me if you are gonna treat me like that. So I need a new date. I was gonna ask this one kid but then like the most awful thing you can imagine happened when I was gonna ask. ( his friend who was in a car wreck died). So I haven't asked but I want to. I might but I'd rather go all by myself if he's still very sad. I wouldn't wanna make things worse but maybe it would make him happy. I don't know how his mind works......

Also the USGWA (United States Girl's Wrestling Association) want me to do a meet. That would be cool. Maybe they'll know what's wrong by then!!

........lol well that's today......bye

No comments:

Post a Comment